• Be grateful for your life and everything you have.
• People that are organised and have self discipline and integrity are significantly healthier and live longer.
• Be generous.
• Do whatever you need to do to feel a sense of worth.
• Take total responsibly for every aspect of your life.
• Dismiss the ageing expectations of society.
• Friends – enjoy them and spend time with them. Love them, laugh and have fun with them. Choose friends who are as positive as you are.
• Keep to a regular daily schedule – 7 days a week. Especially bedtime, rising time and mealtimes.
• Choose foods that are ripe picked, local, in-season, organic and free range.
• Eat nutrient dense foods. Experiment with super foods, herbs, and fermented foods.
• Live in the moment.
• Pay attention to your gut instincts, feelings and first impressions.
• When making changes in your life, take things slow and gentle. Be sensitive to your bodies needs and responses.
• Do load bearing exercise a minimum of twice a week, lifting weights or resistance exercises.
• Walk every day for at least 30 minutes. Walk everywhere you can!
• Drink at least a litre of clean, minerals rich water every day. More in warm weather or with exercise.
• Practice deep breathing.
• Stay clear of production line doctors who typically spend less than ten minutes with patients and usually write them a prescription.
You have already taken the first step in living a better life!
We hope it will open the door to a happier and healthier you.